Discover how to have a simple skincare routine in just 4 steps!
The concern with the correct skincare routine and adjusted to our skin has been increasing, but we know that sometimes it becomes difficult to understand what steps we should take so that nothing is missing. We know that a good routine helps us to prevent the signs of aging and to correct some defects that our skin may have. The Be and Care team has put together a simple skincare routine for you, depending on your skin type! 😊
1st step – Skin cleansing 🚿
Cleansing the skin in the morning and at the end of the day is essential, as it avoids accumulating bacteria, dirt and oiliness that lead to the formation of acne and premature aging of the skin.
You should always choose a specific product for your skin:
• Oily to mixed – Cleansing gel that prevents oiliness and the formation of acne.
(example: CeraVe Foaming Cleanser)
• Dry to Normal Skin – Cleansing gel that cleans and moisturizes at the same time.
(example: CeraVe moisturizing cleansing cream).
2nd step – Prepare the skin 🤗
After cleansing, it's important to prepare our skin to receive all the products that we're going to put on next, from treatment to make-up.
• You can bet on a product in the form of a serum and thermal water to soothe the skin and refresh it while moisturizing it at the same time. It can be applied to all skin types.
(example: Vichy Mineral 89 Concentrated Fortifying Facial Serum).
• Products based on vitamin C are great supplements because, in addition to being antioxidants, they prevent the signs of aging in our skin and even out its tone.
(example: La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10 Serum).
Step 3 – Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate! 😊
This step must never be forgotten. A hydrated skin is prevented against possible irritations, it is softer and protected against external agents present in pollution, water (hot or cold), and food habits.
• Oily to combination: Combination to oily skin is characterized by oiliness in the T-Zone (chin, nose and forehead). Even so, the hydration step is essential and you can opt for a cream in the form of a gel that refreshes the complexion while hydrating it, without feeling greasy.
(example: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturizing Cream Gel).
• Dry to normal skin: dry skin tends to be more sensitive and appears duller. You should opt for creams with a lasting effect and that fight against inflammation when the skin becomes more dry. By hydrating well your skin will feel more nourished, soft and velvety.
(example: Bioderma Sensibio Defense Rich).
Step 4: Protect the skin! 😎
This is the GOLDEN step for anyone who wants to maintain youthful skin and should be applied every day in the skincare routine. Applying sunscreen will keep our skin safe from damage caused by ultraviolet rays (skin photoaging). You should choose SPF protection equal to or above 30 and that protects from UVB and UVA damage. Currently, there are many options for fast-absorbing products, in a gel texture that does not feel greasy.
• Oily to mixed: You can use a protector with a dry touch and that controls oiliness at the same time.
(example: La Roche-Posay Anthélios Dry Touch SPF 50).
• Dry to normal skin: You can use a fluid sunscreen with a moisturizing action.
(example: Youth Lab Daily Sunscreen cream SPF 50).
As you can see, maintaining a skincare routine suitable for our skin is easy, there are no more excuses for carelessness! 👌
❗If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us and leave us a comment below! ❗